December 27, 2010

My Christmas

As some of you know, I had surgery on my right shoulder a mere 5 days before Christmas.  "Why?" you may ask.  Well, for one, I needed to have it done before the end of the year, and having it done before Christmas gives me one more week to heal before shooting my brother's wedding in January.  So, this Christmas was spent hanging out in my pj's and being drugged up.  However, I was not too drugged up to get excited over what my husband got me for Christmas.  This was my reaction.
What is it?  A Bamboo Pen and Touch.  Hopefully it will be an assett as an editing tool.  With this, I also got a new editing program.  It is not easy to learn, but hopefully, I'll pick it up quickly. 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Joni! I always enjoy looking at your photos! Praying for you to heal up quickly.

    Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's me! I'm going to follow you! Get well SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bamboo and it is great for detailed editing. Mine is one of the more inexpensive ones and a couple years old but still does the job. Once you get used to using a "pen" instead of a mouse, I think you will prefer it!!

    ReplyDelete