August 3, 2011

The First 48

Whenever I hear The First 48, I always think "lower 48".  lol  This is nothing like the Lower 48.  What is The First 48?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  This was a very special session in which I went to the hospital and photographed Baby Bella within the first 48 hours of her life.  These are nor your typical hospital, newborn pictures.  This session captured a more intimate feeling between baby and parents.  I absolutely loved doing this session!!!  
When I first got there, my friend, Hallie, was on the phone.  So I took the opportunity to just grab some baby and daddy pictures.  Talk about preciousness!



By this time, Hallie was done on the phone so now it was time for some family pics.  


This is one of my favorites of the day!  They fit perfectly into the frame and I just love the serenity of the image.  

Now, I love all things baby so I had an absolutely awesome time taking these pictures!  I brought a few of my own things to add into these pics, including the pretty denim bow attached to the headband.  Where can you get a hair pretty like that?  At Whatsoever Things Are Lovely!  You can find her on FB or on Etsy!  Tell her Joni sent you.  :o)

This is another favorite.  I just love the essence that it captured.  

Now, there's just something about seeing a baby in his/her daddy's hands that will melt your heart.  These last two are also favorites.  I had a lot of favorites.  :o)


A big thank you to Ryan and Hallie McCord for letting me be a part of this lovely experience!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming and being apart of it! We absolutely LOVE the pics. Now we can remember these moments forever <3

    ReplyDelete