February 27, 2013

Child Portraits

 I often use Katie as my go to model when I "practice" because she is always ready and willing.  This time, however, I wanted to use Andrew.  I rushed to get these done after I did the "Red" themed picture with Katie.  There is an old truck here in my town, just a block away from my house.  I've wanted to incorporate it into some pictures for awhile now.  I thought Andrew's outfit would go along perfectly with this truck as the backdrop.  
 On these next two, I did the traditional "classic" edit and the added an "aged" preset (seen on the left) as well.  Which one do you like the best?


3 comments:

  1. I love the aged but I think I like the classic best. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Somebody actually commented! lol Thanks so much for the comment and compliment! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both, but the classic has so much pop! The classic wins this time.

    ReplyDelete