April 19, 2013

Before & After

Ok, ok, I've kind of fallen off the weekly blogging train.  If you want my excuses, let me know and I'll be happy to share them with you.  Believe me!  I have them in abundance!  But for now, I'll keep the excuses to myself and will get on with the before and after of this particular post.  So many options I had when it came to this, but I had a certain before and after in mind.  Me.  If you know me, you know that I don't keep my hair the same for long.  You'd think I was a cosmetologist or at least a student of cosmetology with as often as I change my hair.  Ok, I don't change it THAT much, but I do like to change it up.  I found a picture on Pinterest and suddenly decided I wanted to cut my hair.  The hair that I had labored long and hard to grow out from a VERY short hair style.  I shed tears.  And, I admit, threw mini tantrums during those horrid growing out periods.  So why in the world would I want to cut it off again?  I. Have. No. Idea.  But, I did.  So here, without further ado, are my before and afters.


I'm still getting used to it and am not 100% sold on it yet.  What do you think?  Like it?  Love it?  Hate it?  I'd love to know!

3 comments: